We offer walk-ins if we are not fully booked, but we are fully booked about 90% of the time, so we always recommend placing a booking.
In the meantime, here's the information you need about Walk-ins!
- If we have walk-in seats, we'll Tweet about it in the morning before 10am.
- All walk-in spaces are £10 per person for 90 minutes in the cafe and a drink. Walk-ins are the same price and service as the Entry Cats and a Cuppa service.
- On weekends, we rarely have walk-in spaces and are usually fully booked. If you want to walk-in on a weekend, check our Twitter first to see if it's worth your time, as we will tweet if there are spaces.
- We do not offer High Tea with Cats on a walk-in basis. It is essential to book High Tea with Cats in advance.
- We accept bookings up to 2 hours before the time, so you can book last-minute.
Guests who book, even at last minute, will always get priority over walk-in guests.
- We do not hold walk-ins. If you want to secure a space and make sure nobody else takes it first, you will have to book it online.
- Walk-ins are first-in-first served, so whoever shows up first for the space, gets the space.
Before you Walk In
- Children under the age of 12 will not be admitted.
- We do not accept walk-in-groups of more than 6 guests during normal service times.
- If your group is larger than 6 people, you will need to contact us to discuss a private booking email@example.com.
- We strongly recommend booking: Lady Dinah's will not be held responsible for guests who travel long distances without a booking and are turned away if we are at capacity. Please do not travel a long distance if you do not have a booking.