We are delighted to offer one of London’s most quirky afternoon tea experiences! Bookings are essential, so please make sure you book online well in advance. Our High Tea service is £30 per guest, including the entry fee to the Cat Emporium (usually £15pp).
If you’d like to treat a friend, you can purchase High Tea Gift Vouchers from our online store (Vouchers are valid 1 year from purchase).
We offer High Tea with Cats on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday afternoons (closed Wednesday).
What is included?
Our menu changes seasonally, so flavours of foods are subject to change.
All High Teas include:
- A selection of savoury treats - for example, filled baguettini, savoury scones and savoury tarts
- Scones with jam and clotted cream and a selection of cakes, bakes and biscuits.
- your choice of a pot of tea, a coffee or a soft drink (2 drinks per guest are included in the price)
- Your sitting is 90 minutes long
Which dietary needs can we cater for?
We can provide High Teas to meet the following dietary needs:
Our Omnivores High Tea option includes items that contain meat, fish, dairy, gluten, nuts - everything.
This High Tea option is free of meat and meat-derived products, but does contain fish and fish-derived products.
Everything in this high tea is meat and fish-free and free of products derived from meat or fish (gelatine etc).
Our Dairy-Free High Tea is the same as our Vegan high tea. We can not offer a non-vegan Dairy-Free high tea at this time.
Everything in our vegan high tea is animal-product free. Please also select this option if you require dairy-free foods.
Everything on this High Tea is gluten-free and suitable for vegetarians.
Everything in our GF High tea is made without gluten.
Please note the High Tea is a set menu and we can not accept requests for specific dishes to be included that we don't have on our menu.
Please use the drop-down list provided during the booking process to specify your dietary needs in advance.
My Dietary Needs aren't listed here
If your dietary needs are not met by the above options, it's highly unlikely we can meet your needs for the High Tea with Cats set menu.
Email us before you book to make sure we can accommodate your needs.
Special Information for Gluten and Nut allergy sufferers
OUR KITCHEN IS NOT 100% NUT FREE
OUR KITCHEN IS NOT 100% GLUTEN FREE
We maintain careful contamination protocols (fresh poly gloves, colour-coded knives and chopping boards) when serving foods containing nuts or gluten, however, we do not have an entirely gluten-free or nut-free kitchen. If you have a particularly sensitive allergy, let us know at email@example.com and we can advise further.
We can prepare you a High Tea that does not include nuts as an ingredient, but we can not guarantee the complete absence of trace amounts.
We can prepare you a High Tea that does not include Gluten as an ingredient, but we can not guarantee the complete absence of trace amounts.
If you have a severe nut or gluten allergy, email us before you book for product specifications and more information.
Before you book
- Children under the age of 12 will not be admitted.
- We do not accept bookings for more than 6 guests during normal service times.
- If your group is larger than 6 people, you will need to contact us to discuss a private booking firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Guests that place multiple bookings to bypass our limit of 6 guests will be turned away at the door without refund.
- We operate a strict cancellation policy, please check your booking details carefully.